- Two autogenerated user groups: Tenant Administrators group with all permissions and Tenant Users group with read-only permissions.
- Go to the "Tenant administrator" user group and click the plus sign in the top right corner of the screen. Enter the administrator email address, first and last name. Click the Add button to add a new administrator.
- Copy the activation link to send to the new administrator to activate his account. Click OK.
- After adding the new administrator Bob, click the phone icon next to the name to log in as him.
- When you are logged in as administrator Bob, open User Groups from the left main menu.
- Administrator Bob can do everything as the main Tenant administrator can do.
- Go to the "Tenant user" user group and click the plus sign in the upper right corner of the screen. Enter the email address, first and last name of the user. Click the Add button to add a new user.
- After adding a new user Alice, click the phone icon next to the name to log in as her.
- As you logged in as the user Alice, open the User groups from the left main menu.
- User Alice can view everything as the main Tenant administrator can, but cannot add, edit or delete entities.
- Click the plus sign to open a dialog window, enter a name for the new group, and add the new group by clicking the Add button.
- After adding a group, click the bar icon next to the name to open a new group.
- Click the pencil icon in the top left corner next to the group name to open the entity group details. Open Roles tab and click the plus icon to add a new role.
- Click the pencil icon in the upper right corner to enter edit mode.
- On the Details tab, you can edit the name and description of the user group. However, please note that changing the description will not affect the permissions of the user group.
- The Column tab is responsible for the type, value, interface and sort order of the columns of the user group.
- To edit an existing column, click the pencil icon at the end of the column row. Make you changes and click the Save button to apply the changes. (To learn more about the Cell style function, see the link below)
- To add a new column, click the Add button in the lower left of the dialog. A new row will appear where you can add a column.
- Settings tab is responsible for general permissions and interface of the columns.
- Actions tab allows navigating to specific dashboard or add a custom action (To learn more about the Actions, see the link below).
- To delete a user group, click the trash can icon in the end of its row and confirm deletion.
- To delete a user, click the trash can icon in the end of its row and confirm deletion.