Cloud Events page shows events that ThingsBoard Edge pushes to the cloud.
Check Status column to know if an event has been pushed to the cloud. There are two status types:
- Deployed - event has been already pushed to the ThingsBoard CE/PE server.
- Pending - event has been created on the ThingsBoard Edge, stored to the local database and will be pushed to cloud as soon as connection is restored.
List of possible cloud actions:
- Attributes Updated
- Attributes Deleted
- Timeseries Deleted
- Timeseries Updated
- RPC Call
- Credentials Updated
- Relation Add or Update
- Relation Deleted
- Relations Deleted
- Alarm Ack
- Alarm Clear
- Attributes Request
- Rule Chain Metadata Request
- Relation Request
- Credentials Request
Getting started guide - Provide quick overview of main ThingsBoard Edge features. Designed to be completed in 15-30 minutes:
Installation guides - Learn how to setup ThingsBoard Edge on various available operating systems and connect to ThingsBoard CE server.
Edge Rule Engine:
Overview - Learn about ThingsBoard Edge Rule Engine.
Rule Chain Templates - Learn how to use ThingsBoard Edge Rule Chain Templates.
Provision Rule Chains from cloud to edge - Learn how to provision edge rule chains from cloud to edge.
Push data from edge to cloud and vice versa - Learn how to push data from edge to cloud and vice versa.
- gRPC over SSL/TLS - Learn how to configure gRPC over SSL/TLS for communication between edge and cloud.
- Edge Status - Learn about Edge Status page on ThingsBoard Edge.
- Roadmap - ThingsBoard Edge roadmap.